“Seaview” is treating you with a hilltop ocean view and a cool sea breeze. It is a 2- story Hampton style home and perfect for large groups, 1 or 2 families.
Read a book or take an afternoon nap on the terrace on the second floor. Prepare your dinner in the complete outdoor kitchen or cook up the barbie and watch the sun go down from your veranda downstairs.
Will comfortably accommodate 8 adults or up to 12 including children.
Bedroom 1: queen size bed.
- Bedroom 2: 2 bunk beds.
- Bathroom: shower, toilet, vanity.
- Laundry facility.
- Living/ dining area including smart TV.
- Fully equipped kitchen.
- Bedroom 3: 1 king size bed (convertible into 2 long singles), 1 bunk bed.
- Bedroom 4: queen size bed.
- Bathroom: toilet, shower, vanity.
- Lounge area with tv.
- Veranda with lounge seating to relax.
- Complete outside kitchen with barbecue, sink, stove and fridge.
- Cosy fireplace area.
- Large dining area to enjoy your get togethers.
- lounge setting to relax.
- Picnic table at the beach where you can have a few drinks while you watch the sun go down.
Would you like to come over with your own boat? Happy days has a mooring for you free of charge with your booking. Please contact the manager to make arrangements for the mooring.
- Blankets & pillows: We have provided all bedrooms with pillows, doonas and/or blankets, but you would need to make your own bed with a fitted sheet, flat sheet and pillowcase from home, or you can order a linen package* with your booking.
- Kitchen equipment, pottery: All utensils needed for the indoor and outdoor kitchen.
- Cleaning pack: tea towel, hand towel, bathmat, hand soap, dishwashing detergent and other cleaning products.
* Linen DIY package includes: fitted sheet, flat sheet, pillowcase and a bath towel @ $25 per person. * Linen made up package includes: fitted sheet, flat sheet, pillowcase and bath towel @ $30 per person.
WHAT TO BRING
- 4-Wheel Drive Vehicle: Moreton is one of the world’s largest sand islands, containing 98% of sand with no roads, so a 4wd is needed.
- Linen: You are welcome to bring your own linen for each person (fitted sheet, flat sheet or doona cover and pillowcase) or order a linen package* with your booking.
- Food, drinks and essentials: Food and drinks are not included. You would only need to bring a few essentials like paper towels, garbage bags, toilet paper etc. Bulwer has its own general store for such items and has a great menu to dine in or take away. Please leave powered kitchen appliances at home as we are running on solar energy only.
- Firewood: or ask Bulwer general store or Happy Days manager, they have bags available for you most of the time.
- Guests: 12
- Amenities: Barbecue, Firepit, Outdoor kitchen, Patio, Picnic table at the beach, Smart TV, Veranda
- View: Hilltop ocean view
- Bed Type: 1 king (convertible into 2 long singles)2 queen-size beds, 3 bunk beds
Prices start at: $342 per night (+taxes and fees)