Right behind the dunes, protected from the wind and just a minute stroll from the beach, you’ll find “Barefoot Beach House”. The large covered patio provides the perfect setting to relax, cook or kick back a few drinks.
Discuss the day’s activities while you cook up the barbie. Plan tomorrow’s around the campfire. Wash the salt off your skin under the stars in the outdoor shower. This quirky vintage beach house truly is the perfect spot for a magnificent beach experience.
Accommodates 8 adults or up to 10 including children.
- Bedroom 1: 1 King size bed (convertible into 2 long singles) and 1 bunk bed.
- Bedroom 2: 1 bunk bed (2 singles).
- Bedroom 3: 1 queen bed.
- Bedroom 4: 1 queen bed.
- Bathroom (shower, toilet, vanity).
- Open plan kitchen / living area including fridge/freezer, gas stove/oven/grill and tv.
- Dining area.
- Lounge area.
- Outdoor kitchen – including barbecue, bar, stove, sink and fridge.
- Enclosed outdoor shower with hot and cold water.
- Bar setting at the beach.
Would you like to come over with your own boat? Happy days has a mooring for you free of charge with your booking. Please contact the manager to make arrangements for the mooring.
- Blankets & pillows: We have provided all bedrooms with pillows and winter- or summer doonas, but you would need to make your own bed with either a fitted sheet, flat sheet or doona cover and pillowcase from home, or you can order a linen package* with your booking.
- Kitchen equipment, pottery: All utensils needed for the indoor and outdoor kitchen.
- Cleaning pack: tea towel, hand towel, bath mat, hand soap, dishwashing detergent and other cleaning products.
* Linen DIY package includes: fitted sheet, doona cover, pillowcase and a bath towel @ $25 per person. Beds can be made up for you only on special request, please contact the manager.
WHAT TO BRING
- 4-Wheel Drive Vehicle: Moreton is one of the world’s largest sand islands, containing 98% of sand with no roads, so a 4wd is needed.
- Linen: You are welcome to bring your own linen for each person (fitted sheet, doona cover, pillowcase and towel) or order a linen package* with your booking.
- Food, drinks and essentials: Food and drinks are not included. You would only need to bring a few essentials like paper towels, garbage bags, toilet paper etc. Bulwer has its own general store for such items and has a great menu to dine in or take away. Please leave powered kitchen appliances at home as we are running on solar energy only.
- Firewood: or ask Bulwer general store or Happy Days manager, they have bags available for you most of the time.
- Guests: 10
- Amenities: Bar setting at the beach, Barbecue, Firepit, Outdoor kitchen, Outdoor shower, Patio, Smart TV
- View: bushland reserve.
- Bed Type: 1 king ( or convertible into 2 long singles) , 2 queens, 2 bunk beds
Prices start at: $302 per night (+taxes and fees)